“As change starts within, by taking responsibility and being pro-active, to participate in SB Paris is a great opportunity to leverage and be part of this positive change for the good life.”
Karime Abib is a 46 years-old leader, living in Zürich. She is a female entrepreneur with a solid career of 24 years in the management of global corporations before becoming a consultant on sustainability. She is passionate about empowering people and organizations for a better world, through strategic models deployed into effective processes and actionable plans, most recently using The Natural Step® framework and the Future-Fit® tools. Living a life of change management, teamwork and advising to senior leadership, her experience includes leading projects for environmental and social improvement within businesses and operations, having enabled the achievement of extraordinary measurable results.
Karime is also a meditator for 10+ years and a meditation teacher for the last 3. Using Tibetan techniques, she practices and studies continuously within her Tradition. She leads guided-meditations for groups. Having developed a program where meditation is combined with leadership for sustainability, she helps people to be mindfully and happily in action.
- Expert program manager, change leader, KPIs & performance manager and people engagement coach.
- 13 Years as manager at Unilever, a best in class company in sustainability and #1 Supply Chain (Gartner’s list)
- Designer & Implementer of roadmaps and solutions for supply chains and businesses.
- Former Manager of Sustainability, Quality, Lean Manufacturing, Supplier Development and Planning
- Former Head of Supply Chain Foodsolutions (Latin America)
- Meditation coach.